- June 1st - June 15th - Online Registration will commence for current CMH Members (players that were assigned to a team in the 2020 - 2021 season) living within the defined CMHA boundaries @ 9:00 a.m. along with new to Cochrane Minor Hockey siblings registering in U7.
- June 16th - July 31st - Registration opens to players new to CMH @ 9:00 a.m. that are within the Cochrane Minor Hockey Boundaries. cochraneminorhockeymap_2.pdf (rampinteractive.com)
- August 1st - Out of boundary registrations will be considered.
- Players new to CMH include those which have never been registered with CMH and are within the Hockey Alberta boundary for Cochrane.
- July 31st - Online Registration closes. All registration fees are due, in full, on October 1st. A late fee of $200 will be applied after August 1st to all current members that have failed to register prior to this date. New members within CMH boundary or out of boundary that are accepted if spots are available will not be subject to a late fee.
The Player’s division is determined by birth year. See below.
Birth years: Division:
Fee schedule coming soon.